CM Lite - This article explains how to mark client appointments as being completed in the appointments calendar.
To complete an appointment:
- Click on the Appointments tab.
- Navigate to the appointment that you want to complete.
- Select the appointment and click on Complete in the drop-down menu.
- Alter the actual start and end time and date for the appointment, if necessary, in the relevant fields.
- Write any case notes or extra information in the Session Notes field.
- Click Submit.
Once the appointment has been marked as complete, it will display as a grey colour in the calendar. Completed appointments will automatically create the service delivery records ready for extracting or claiming for the services that were provided to the client during this appointment.
The service deliveries can be found under the Service Deliveries tab or on the client record page under the service deliveries list.