This article explains how to adjust a rate manually.
To change the price set against a rate:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type services.
- Under Items, click Services.
- Click on the Recently Viewed drop-down list.
- Select NDIS Services.
- Click in the Search this list... field.
- Type in the name of the service for which you want to adjust the rate.
- Click on the name of the service.
- Click on the Related tab.
- Click on the Rate Name for the rate you want to adjust. You may need to click on the View All text link to see all of the available rates.
- Scroll down to the Amount Ex GST field and click on the pencil icon.
- Adjust the amount.
- Click in the GST field if this amount also requires an adjustment.
- Once you've made your changes, click on the Save button.