This article contains a list of the issues resolved in patches to the Lumary 14 release. For a summary of the features that were included in this release, please refer to the Lumary 14 release notes.
An additional patch has been applied to production environments with easyemployer integrations. Scroll down to see the fix that was included.
Please note that not all issues affect all orgs. Some issues may be specific to individual implementations.
Use the known issues links to find out more about complex updates.
|Applied fixes and updates
|EE Patch - August 2020
Date available: 21 August 2020
A change associated with Salesforce's Summer 20 release caused an issue with the creation of the EasyEmployerHandler class. A fix has been applied to all production environments with easyemployer integrations. (known issue)
|Patch 3 - August 2020
Date available: 19 August 2020
Fixes were applied in Patch 3 so that:
- users are able to change the frequency of future sessions in a series that includes sessions with a status of Complete or Cancelled (known issue)
- the Beds Calendar no longer displays an empty duplicate version of the calendar (known issue)
- users will no longer be able to create recurrences from In Progress sessions that cause the recurring sessions to also be set to In Progress (known issue)
- changing the client attached to a booking on the Beds Calendar cannot cause the new client's services to be delivered against the original client's service agreement (known issue)
- extracts to Xero will show the same rate as the service and the service delivered (SD) records (known issue)
- service delivered (SD) records cannot be generated from a Bed Allocation for service agreements with a status of Expired (known issue), and
- when jobs are sent to Skedulo, the first job is included in overclaim checking (known issues).
|Patch 2 - July 2020
Date available: 5 August 2020
Bug fixes were applied in Patch 2 so that:
- changing the funding management setting in a service agreement will be reflected in service agreement items (SAIs)
- once funding management selection at line item level is enabled and used in a service agreement, the setting can no longer be disabled. This is to avoid issues with active service agreements.
- non-NDIS services where Allow Travel is disabled no longer allow a travel service delivered (SD) record to be created. To make non-NDIS services available for other claim types, system administrators can enable claiming for travel and/or cancellation on the service record.
- only NDIS-defined reasons will be available when selecting a cancellation reason for an NDIS service
- advanced users can delete appointments from sessions
- users can delete or modify multiple sessions in a series that has been created by another user at the same permission level
- a permission error no longer prevents a Skedulo job from creating service delivered (SD) records
- for clients with an easyemployer integration, clicking on the Complete button to complete a session does not cause an error
- service delivered (SD) records can be created for DVA episodes when palliative care is a required service, and
- Service Summary Details fields will no longer be recalculated to incorrect values when a DVA episode is updated.
|Patch 1 - June 2020
Date available: 6 July 2020
This patch included changes to support the release of the NDIS Pricing Guide and Support Catalogue. You can find out more about NDIS pricing changes on the NDIS pricing status page.
Bug fixes were applied so that:
- unlinking errors for NDIS extracts only removes extract items that have a status of Error
- the pencil icon appears for service delivered records on expired service agreements
- the error that appears when a user attempts to edit a session from the list view is clearer
- service delivered records cannot be saved until all required fields have been completed
- Beds Calendar dates display in DD/MM format
- the Add Service Delivered form that launches from the Service Delivery Entry screen displays the client's date of birth and NDIS or Aged Care number in the Client Name field to help distinguish between customers with the same name
- session appointments can no longer be started if the session has been set to Complete, and
- items extracted using Financial Package Extract display the correct claim reference number.
The patch also enables CM Lite users to display their company logo on their service agreements.