CM Lite - This article explains how to record a service you've delivered to a client.
To create a service delivery:
- Click on the Service Deliveries tab.
- Click New Service Delivery.
- Enter the date that the service was delivered in the Delivery Date field. This date can be in the past, but not the future.
- Select the relevant client from the Client drop-down menu.
- Select the relevant service from the Services drop-down menu. This will automatically fill in the rate.
A note on service restrictions
If you selected the Restricted checkbox when setting up the service agreement, only the service attached to the client's service agreement will be visible.
If you didn't select the Restricted checkbox then all of the options will be available.
- Select the claim type from the Claim Type drop-down menu.
- Select Direct Service if the service occurred.
- Select Cancellation if the service was cancelled, then select the reason for cancellation in the drop-down menu that appears below.
- Select Provider Travel if you only want to claim travel and not the service.
- Select Non-face-to-face if the service does not involve a face-to-face appointment with the client.
- Enter the quantity of items or number of hours that the service was provided in the Quantity/Amount field. This may be a decimal to represent services that were shorter than an hour, for example, 0.5 would be equal to 30 minutes.
- Click the Do you wish to claim provider travel? checkbox if you want to claim the provider travel time, then enter the travel time and the travel area in the relevant fields that appear.
- Click the Did you transport the client during this service? if you want to claim any transport you may have provided during the service, then enter the time spent transporting the client in the field that appears below.
- Enter any comments in the Comments field relating to the service delivery.
- Enter any case notes into the Case Notes field relating to the participant. Notes written here will appear in the client's page.
- If the client has definitely received the service and is expecting to be billed, or have the service claimed against their service agreement, then click the Client Accepted checkbox. Otherwise, you may leave this unchecked and come back to accept it at a later date.
- Click Submit.