CM Lite - This article explains how to create an invoice for self or plan-managed participants.
Any service delivery records that are created for services that clients have that are self managed or registered plan managed will be added to a client's invoice list.
To create an invoice:
- Click on the Clients tab.
- Navigate to the relevant client and click on their first name text link to open that client's record page.
- Scroll down to the Invoices section.
If the Add New Invoice button is greyed out, it means that there are currently no service deliveries that need to be invoiced.
If the Add New Invoice button is not greyed out, it means that there are new invoices ready to be generated.
- Click the New Invoice button. This will display all of the services that have been delivered since the last invoice was created.
- Click Create Invoice. The new invoice will appear under the Invoices section.
- Click Download to download a copy of the invoice to provide to the client for payment.
- Once payment has been made, click the Pay button and fill in the relevant details for the payment method that was used.
- Click Pay Invoice.