CM Lite - This service explains how to edit or amend a current service agreement.
To edit/amend a client's service agreement:
- Click the Clients tab.
- Select the name text hyperlink of the client to open their client record.
- Click on the relevant service agreement text link under the Service Agreements section.
- Click on the Amend button.
- In the Reason Type drop-down menu, select the reason for changing the agreement.
- Type the specific reason into the Reason field below.
- Select Amend Service Agreement. The status of the service agreement will now have changed from Current to Draft.
- Add, delete or edit support categories or service agreement items as necessary by clicking on the relevant icons.
- When you are happy with the service agreement, select Generate Quote under the actions section.
- Once the client or the client's representative have signed the service agreement it can be approved. This will return the status of the agreement from Draft to Current.
- All amendments that have been made to an agreement are recorded in the Amendment History section of the agreement's page.