CM Lite - This service explains how to edit or amend a current service agreement.
To edit/amend a client's service agreement:
- Click the Clients tab.
- Select the first name of the client to open their client page.
- Click on the three dots next to the relevant service agreement under the Agreements section.
- Select Amend.
- In the Reason Type drop-down menu, select the reason for changing the agreement.
- Type the specific reason into the Reason field below.
- Select Amend Service Agreement. The status of the service agreement will now have changed from Current to Draft.
- Click on the name of the service agreement to open it.
- Add or delete support categories or service agreement items as necessary.
- When you are happy with the service agreement, select Generate Quote under the actions section.
- Once the client or the client's representative have signed the service agreement it can be approved. This will return the status of the agreement from Draft to Current.
All amendments that have been made to an agreement are recorded in the Amendment History section of the agreement's page.