This article explains how to use the Transfer SD feature and lists some of the conditions required to successfully transfer service delivered records to a new service agreement.
This feature is currently only available to System Administrators using Lumary 14.
The Transfer SD function enables system administrators to transfer unclaimed service delivered (SD) records to a new service agreement. This feature aims to help providers avoid claim rejections when a change in a client or participant's situation requires a new service agreement while unclaimed service delivered records exist on their previous agreement.
To use this function, you must tick the Enable Service Deliveries Transfer option in Lumary Settings.
If you are using custom profiles, you'll need to give those profiles access to View Setup and Configuration in System Permissions. If you require assistance, please make a support request.
Before you begin, you'll need to set up a new NDIS, individual grant or other service agreement that includes your service delivered record's:
- support category
- service agreement line item
- site, and
Once you've set up your new agreement:
- Navigate to the original service agreement.
- Click on the Transfer SD button. If you can't see this button, make sure that you've enabled service deliveries transfer in Lumary Settings and that the status of your service agreement is Current.
- Set the Start Date for the timeframe of the SD records that you need to transfer.
- Set the End Date for the timeframe of the SD records that you need to transfer.
- Click on the Next button.
- This will show a list of available destination service agreements. Select your destination agreement from the drop-down list and then click on the Next button.
- Now you can put a tick in the checkboxes beside the service delivered records you need to transfer. The first part of the form shows which records are available in each category. Click on a category heading to expand the list.
- The second part of the form summarises SD records that cannot be transferred. The records are grouped by reasons. Clicking on a reason will expand its list.
- Clicking on a service delivered (SD) record name link will open the record in a new browser tab. You may be able to edit some of your excluded records so that they can be transferred.
- Once you've made your selections and reviewed excluded records, click on the Finish button.
You cannot transfer an SD record if:
- the date of the record is not within the start and end dates of the service agreement that you've selected
- there is no valid matching service in your destination service agreement
- there is no valid rate available for the service in your new service agreement
- there is no valid site available for the service in your new service agreement, or
- the service delivered record is already linked to an extract item.
- If you have successfully transferred SD records, you'll see a confirmation message. Click on the Finish button to continue.
- You'll be taken back to your source service agreement. You'll need to refresh your browser to see the changes. If you navigate back to your list of service agreements, you'll be able to see that the balances have been adjusted to reflect the transfer of the service delivered (SD) records.