This article explains how to activate the transfer of service delivered records between service agreements.
This feature is currently only available to System Administrators using Lumary 14.
The Enable Service Deliveries Transfer setting activates a button so that system administrators can move service delivered records between service agreements. This is particularly useful for NDIS service agreements where a participant's plan has been changed and there has been a delay in notifying the service provider.
To enable service deliveries transfer:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Service Agreements tab.
- Put a tick in the checkbox next to Enable Service Deliveries Transfer.
- Click on the Save button.
Find out how to transfer service delivered (SD) records.