This article explains how to use service delivery entry to create a service delivered record for a service that was delivered in the past.
Sometimes, you may need to create a service delivered record for a service that was delivered in the past. To do this using service delivery entry:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
If you can't see the Service Delivery Entry tab, you may need to use the More drop-down list. If you still can't find it, you may need to click on the App Launcher and search for Service Delivery Entry to open the Service Delivery Entry page.
- In the Search for Service Delivered records section, set the Date field to the date on which the service was delivered. (This field can be used for both searches and adding service delivered records).
- This will list other services delivered records with the date you chose. Ignore the Optional search fields and scroll down to the View/Add Services Delivered section.
- Click on one of the Add buttons.
You can now follow the usual steps for the type of record you are making:
- service delivered record for a service agreement item, or
- service delivered record for a service without an agreement.
When you click on Save, the date you selected will be applied to the service delivered record. It will be included on extracts for dates where it falls into the selected range.