This article explains how to add services to a client's appointment. This will then automatically create service delivery entries when the session is completed.
Once you've created a session for a client appointment, you can start to add services. If you created a session for a group of clients, you'll need to add the service to each client separately.
To add a service, your client will need to have a service agreement that includes the relevant service. Find out how to create a service agreement.
To add a service to an appointment:
- Navigate to the session record where you booked the appointment.
For an individual appointment, go to the Contacts tab and locate the client. Click on their Calendar tab, click on the session and then click on the Clients tab.
For a group appointment, go to the Sessions Calendar and click on the relevant session. Then click on the Clients tab.
- Scroll down to the Clients Attending section and click on the line listing the client. Make sure that you do not click on the text link.
- This will make the Add Service button available. Click on the Add Service button.
- This will open the New Service form. Use the drop-down list to select the Support Category.
- The rest of the form will display fields based on the category you've selected. When you select the service, some of these fields may auto-fill, depending on the client's service agreement.
- Fill out the rest of the fields based on your organisation's requirements. Mandatory fields must be completed and are marked with a red asterisk. If you are unable to make a selection in a mandatory field, you may need to review how the service agreement has been set up.
- Under Delivery Method, you'll need to select how the system should calculate the session fee.
|Method||How the fee is calculated|
|Scheduled Time||By multiplying the rate by the scheduled duration of the appointment.|
|Workers Actual Time||By multiplying the rate by the amount of time recorded by the worker.|
|Fixed Quantity||By multiplying the rate by a fixed quantity. This will open a Fixed Quantity field that must be filled in with a numerical quantity.|
- If travel or transport for the service and session are chargeable, put a tick in the Travel Chargeable checkbox. For relevant NDIA-funded services, this will activate the Travel Area drop-down list.
- If you've selected a Travel Area, you'll see a notification about the claiming limit that will be applied to travel claims as per the NDIS.
- Once you've completed all of the mandatory service fields, click on the Save button.
- If you're adding services to a group session, you'll need to repeat this process for each of your clients.