This article provides an introduction to the different ways you can access support for the Lumary system.
There are several ways you can get help to use Lumary. You can:
- approach your internal IT department or system administrator
- search the Help Centre for articles related to your issue, or
- make a support request through the Help Centre.
Before you make a support request, we recommend that you search the Help Centre. We've developed a lot of articles that explain common issues. You should also check in with your local support providers to see whether they can resolve your issue. This is often the fastest way to get back on track.
If you still need help, you can sign up to the Help Centre and log in to access additional support. You'll also gain access to additional articles about how to make support requests. Once you're logged in, you can use the support section of the Help Centre to:
- ask questions or request information
- report issues or faults
- track the progress of support requests
- receive updates about your issue via email and respond to them
- communicate with the Lumary Customer Success Team, and
- keep a record of your requests and correspondence.