This article explains how to add a funded client to a block service agreement.
Unlike other service agreements, multiple clients can be added to block funded agreements. To receive services, a client will need to be added to the agreement as a funded client.
One you've created your block service agreement, to add a funded client:
- Open the block service agreement. Take note of the service agreement number.
- Click on the Funded Clients tab.
- Click on the New Funded Client button.
- This will open the New Funded Client form.
- If this is your first client, you may need to select the service agreement number. It should be the first number on the list, or you can start typing the number you noted earlier.
- Click in the Client field and start typing your client's name. Select your client.
- Click in the Start Date field and set the date that the client will begin accessing these services.
- Click in the End Date field and select the date the services will end.
Start and end dates must be within the date range of the service agreement.
- Click in the Allocation Amount field and enter the amount of funding that will be allocated to this client. This should be within the remaining available funds.
- Add any other information required by your organisation.
- Click on the Status drop-down list and select Active.
- Click on the Save button. If you're adding multiple clients, click on Save & New.
- You may need to refresh your screen to see your new funded client on the service agreement.
- To edit a funded client, click on the client's Funded Client ID.
- Click on the Edit button.
You can navigate to a block service agreement from the Service Agreements tab or from the Contracts tab on a client contact record.