This article explains how to add goals and outcomes on a goal achievement plan.
Once you've created a goal achievement plan, the next step is to set some goals and outcomes.
To add goals and outcomes:
- Navigate to the client's contact record under the Contacts tab.
- Click on the Plans tab.
- The plan should be listed in the Goal Achievement Plans section. Click on the name of the plan.
- This will open the goal achievement plan record. Click on the Goals and Outcomes tab.
- Scroll down to the Goals and Outcomes section and click on the New button.
- This will open the New Goal and Outcome form.
- All of the fields in the Information section are mandatory. You'll need to add a Goal & Outcome Name, Goal Detail and Outcome Detail. The Plan field will auto-fill.
- In the Outcome Tracking section, you can select a number from 1 to 10 to indicate what level the client started from and what level they're aiming to achieve. Once they've started working toward their goal, you can also show their current level.
- Unless you're adding a goal that's already been achieved, scroll past the Goal Achievement Information section to Step 1.
- Under each step, you can add information about what needs to be achieved, when and by whom. Once you add details to a step, the Due Date and Who does it? fields become mandatory.
- You can add information for as many steps as it will take for the client to achieve their goal. Once you've added all of the required steps, click on the Save button. If you're adding more than one goal, click Save & New.
- Your goal will now be listed under goals and outcomes. You can keep adding goals by clicking on the New button. Once you've added all of the client's goals, your plan is ready for tracking progress and achievements.