This article explains how to add a photo of a client to their client record.
Adding a photo of the client to their contact record can help workers make sure they have the correct person when providing services. Before you start, your client needs to be set up with a client contact record. If they're still an enquiry or intake, you'll need to convert them before you can add a photo.
To add a photo:
- Click on the Contact tab and locate your client. If you get stuck, find out how to find your record in a list view.
- The client's photo panel appears under the Details tab.
- If your photo is in a folder that's open on your desktop, you can simply drag and drop the photo onto the photo panel.
- Alternatively, click on the Upload Photo button.
- Navigate to the photo file and click on it. Then click on Open.
- The photo of your client should now appear under the details tab.