This article explains how to use the mobile app to track the transport of an individual client.
Under the NDIS, travel with a client is called transport. During an appointment, you may need to provide transport for one or more of your clients. To track transport for an individual client:
- Open the appointment.
You can track transport before, during or after an appointment. The screenshots show transport during an appointment.
- Tap on the Start Travel button.
- If your appointment only has a single client, you'll be prompted to indicate whether or not the client is travelling with you. To claim transport, tap on the the I am travelling with... text link.
- You'll then be asked whether you need directions. Tapping on the Directions from Google Maps option will open the Google Maps app. Make sure you remember to come back to the Lumary app at the end of your journey.
- Once you arrive at your destination, make sure you remember to tap on End Travel in the Lumary app.
- A dialog will appear that describes your journey's distance and time. Review these details and then confirm whether they are accurate. If you need to adjust them, tap on the No, let me fix that text link.
- This will open the Travel Details form. Tap on each of the fields you need to adjust and make your changes.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button. This will create your travel records.
- The Start Travel button will continue to be available if you need to track any other travel or transport related to this appointment.