This article explains how to capture non face-to-face (NF2F) services for NDIS claiming.
The NDIA's pricing rules allow for some supports to include claims for non face-to-face activities.
For most supports, this does not include reports specifically required by the NDIA. Unless otherwise indicated in the NDIS's support catalogue, reports written to meet NDIA reporting requirements should be captured under the Report Writing claim type.
NF2F services are captured through the Service Delivery Entry tab.
To capture an NF2F service, you'll need to:
- Create an NDIS service agreement.
- Add a category that includes services that allow for non face-to-face claiming.
- You may also choose to add the service line item to the agreement.
For the Non Face-to-Face option to appear, the service's record will need to have a tick in the Allow Non Face-to-Face checkbox. By default, this setting is aligned to the NDIA's pricing rules. It can be enabled by a system administrator.
- Once you've set up your service agreement, click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- In the Services Delivered section, click on the Add Service Delivered button.
- Enter the Client Name, Support Category, Service and any other relevant fields.
- Click on the Claim Type drop-down list.
- Select Non Face-to-Face.
- Fill in the Quantity/Amount field.
- Add any other relevant details.
- Click on the Save button.