This article explains how to download, log into and verify the Salesforce mobile app, which provides expanded features for the Lumary mobile app.
Lumary’s integration with the Salesforce app provides additional features and functionality. To access this functionality, your system administrator will need to activate Salesforce integration for mobile.
Use these links to find out how to:
To get started:
- Make sure that you have access to the email account that has your username and password. You'll be sent an email as part of this process to verify your account.
- You can download and install the Salesforce app from within the Lumary mobile app by clicking on features marked with the Salesforce icon. Alternatively, you can find the app on the iOs or Google Play app store. If you are viewing these instructions on your device, tap one of the links below:
- Once you locate the Salesforce app, tap on the download button. You may be prompted to sign into your Apple or Google account to proceed.
- Tap on the open button.
- Click on the I Accept button to accept the terms of Salesforce's end user license agreement (EULA).
- If this is the first time you're logging in, you may be required to verify your identity. You'll need to navigate to the email account where you were sent your log in details.
- Look for the Verification Code.
- Navigate back to the Lumary app and enter the code.
- Make sure there's a tick in the Don't ask again checkbox.
- Tap on the Verify button.
- Salesforce will prompt you to allow access for either Enrite Care or Lumary. Tap on the Allow button. The system will not let you log in if you tap deny.
- You may be prompted to allow Salesforce to open Lumary. Tap on Open.
- You may also be prompted to allow Salesforce to send you notifications. Tap Allow.
- You should then arrive at the Lumary Launcher. Tap on Lumary to open the Lumary App.