This article explains how to make cancellations, non face-to-face activities, travel and/or NDIA reporting claimable for a service.
The system dynamically detects which claim types are available on a service and makes the appropriate fields available for service delivery. This is based on settings on the service's record.
By default, these fields are set to match the NDIS rules. We advise against changing these settings for default NDIS services.
To enable or disable a claim type on a service:
- Go to the App Launcher.
- Under All Items, click on the Services text link. You may need to filter the list by clicking on the List Views drop-down list and selecting NDIS Services.
- Click on the name of the service.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Put a tick in the Allow Cancellation, Allow Non Face-to-Face, Allow Travel and/or Requires Reporting checkboxes.
The Requires Reporting field enables NDIA reporting to be claimed using the Report Writing claim type. You may need to scroll down to find the Requires Reporting field.
- Click on the Save button.
- Where relevant, the fields that you selected will now appear on Claim Type picklists.