This article explains how to set up a service agreement for a client who is funded through an individual grant.
The individual grant service agreement enables you to create service agreements for clients who receive their own funding directly from a private or government grant, such as Commonwealth or Department of Social Services (DSS) grants.
For services to appear on these types of agreements, they must have a rate with a funding type of Grant.
To create an individual grant service agreement:
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Navigate to your client. You may need to click on the Recently Viewed drop-down list and select All Clients.
- Click on the Contracts tab, you may need to click on the More drop-down list to find it.
- Scroll down to the Individual Service Agreements section.
- Click on the New button.
- Use the Funding Type drop-down list to select Individual Grant.
- Select the Rate Type.
The rate types available in your environment may be specific to the types of services you provide. If the rate type you require isn't available, you may need to ask a system administrator to add a new rate type.
- Use the calendars to set the Start Date and the End Date. These should match the dates on the client's funding source.
- The Contract Number and Notes fields are optional.
- In the Additional Information section, you can add travel settings if your services have been set up for claiming these types of items. The fields available in this section may be different than our examples, depending on how your environment has been set up.
- Once you've added all of the relevant information to the New Service Agreement form, click on the Save button.
Your new service agreement will now be ready for you to add categories.