This article explains how to set up service agreements for clients who are individually funded from non-NDIA funding sources.
If your client is directly funded through an individual grant or another funding source, you'll need to set up an individual service agreement.
To create an individual grant or other type of service agreement:
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Navigate to your client. You may need to click on the Recently Viewed drop-down list and select All Clients.
- A client's service agreements are listed under the Contracts tab. Click on the Contracts tab, you may need to click on the More drop-down list to find it.
- Scroll down to the Individual Service Agreements section.
- Click on the New button.
- Use the Funding Type drop-down list to select either Individual Grant or Other.
- Select the Rate Type.
If you select Individual Grant, your Rate Type will need to be Individual. If you select Other, you'll be able to select other rate types. If the rate type you require isn't available, you may need to ask a system administrator to add a new rate type.
- Use the calendars to set the Start Date and the End Date. These should match the dates on the client's funding source.
- The Contract Number and Notes fields are optional.
- If your Funding Type is Other, the Funding Information section may be activated. If it is, you'll need to follow the next few steps. Otherwise, you can skip to the Additional Information section.
- If it's visible, click in the Total Allocation Limit field. This is a required field.
- Type your client's allocation limit.
- You can use the Service Agreement Overclaim field to affect what happens when service deliveries are added that will cause the agreement to exceed the allocation limit. By default, this is set to Warn. Setting this to Prevent is the safest way to prevent overclaims.
|Prevent||The user will receive an error when attempting to add a service delivery that will exceed the total allocation limit of the agreement.|
|Warn||The user will receive a warning when delivering services over the total allocation limit of the agreement.|
|Allow||Services can be delivered over the total allocation limit of the agreement.|
- Use the Funding Management field to set how the client's funding is managed.
- In the Additional Information section, you can specify how transport is claimed from the participant's service agreement by selecting an option from the Participant Travel Claiming drop-down list.
Your new service agreement will now be ready for you to add categories.