This article explains how to add and remove fields from the Client Summary PDF and other configuration options.
To add or remove fields from the Client Summary PDF, or change when it is available:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Under All Items, click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Summary PDF tab.
- Use the tick boxes to turn fields on or off.
- Custom objects can be added by listing them in the Summary PDF Include Custom Objects field. Objects need to be listed using their API name and separated using a semi-colon. You can add a colon followed by a number to limit the field to the most recent records. For example, Custom_Obj_A__c;Custom_Obj_B__c:5;Custom_Obj_C__c.