This article explains how to add a client to another client's blacklist.
Some clients may need to be kept apart. Using a client's contact record, you can indicate people who shouldn't be placed together.
To add a client to another client's blacklist:
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Click on the name of your client. You may need to use the Recently Viewed drop down list to filter your options.
- Click on the Associations tab.
- Scroll down to the Blacklists section and click on the New button.
- Click in the Blacklisted Contact field and search for the relevant client.
- Add any further information about the reason for the blacklisting in the Comments field.
- Click on the Save button.
When booking clients into a site, the system will check for conflicts at the site and display a warning. This will enable you to consider booking one of the clients into a different site.