This article explains how to generate a Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) extract.
To create a DVA extract:
- Click on the Lumary Extracts or Enrite Care Extracts tab.
- Set the Extract Type to DVA.
- Select the appropriate accounting program for the extract, in this example RAPTOR.
- Set a Start Date and End Date for the range you need the extract to cover.
- Click on the Create Extract button.
- The system administrator's account will receive notification when the extract is ready. Alternatively, you can refresh your browser window until the new extract appears in the Previous Extracts section.
- If you receive a success email and can't see the extract that you created, set the Start Date and End Date to match the required reporting period.
- Click on the text link to open the new extract record.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the end of the header block and select Generate File.
- When you receive a success email, the extract will be attached to the extract record. Click on the Related tab.
- Scroll down to Notes & Attachments.
- The extract will be contained in a .zip file, which can be downloaded by clicking on the text link.