This article explains how to add a new service for inclusion on block funded service agreements and individual service agreements other than those funded by the NDIA.
To add a new service:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Under All Items, click on the Services text link.
- Click on the New button.
- Click on the Other radio button and then click Next.
- Fill in the Service Name field and any other relevant fields in the rest of the form.
- Click on the Save button.
Putting a tick in the Available to All Clients checkbox will make a service available for claiming without an agreement as an ad hoc service delivery. However, it will prevent the service from being available for service agreements. You'll need to duplicate services if they are to be used with and without service agreements.