This article explains how to add a DEX client ID, which is required for a client to appear in a DEX extract.
For a client to appear in a DEX extract, they must have a Personal Identifier ID record of the type DEX Client ID. To add this record:
- Click on the Contacts tab to navigate to the client's contact record.
- Click on the text link of your client's Name.
- Click on the Associations tab.
- Check in the Personal Identifiers section. If there is no record with the Record Type of DEX Client ID, click on the New button.
- Under Select a record type, click on DEX Client ID.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the client's DEX client ID in the Number field.
- Click on the Save button.
- The DEX Client ID record should now appear under Personal Identifiers.