This article explains how to create a service delivered (SD) record for a service that will be claimed through the DSS Data Exchange for a single client.
To create a DEX service delivered record for a single client:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- Scroll past the Search section to the Services Delivered section and click on the Add Service Delivered button.
- Enter the Client Name. Your client should already be on the system, so you should be able to select them from the drop down list once you start typing their name.
To be included in a DEX extract, clients must have a Personal Identifier record of the type DEX Client ID. Find out how to add a DEX Client ID.
- Select a Support Category from the picklist.
- Select a Service, Site and Service Agreement Item.
- Set the Quantity/Amount.
- Click on the Save button.
You will only be able to click on the Save button when you have completed all of the mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk. Some mandatory fields will appear after you have populated related fields, such as Site and Service Agreement Item.
- The service delivered (SD) record will now be ready for inclusion on a DEX extract.