This article explains how to create an extract that you can submit to the DSS's Data-Exchange (DEX).
To create a DEX extract:
- Click on the Enrite Care Extracts or Lumary Extracts tab.
- Click on the Extract Type picklist and select DEX.
- Select the relevant Programme.
- Select the desired session grouping option for extract items for services delivered that are part of an event:
- By Event - Extract items for the same event are grouped into the same DEX session. The service code and case ID come from the event.
- By Event, Service and Case - Extract items are grouped into the same DEX session if they have the same event, service code and case ID. Otherwise, extract Items appear in separate DEX sessions. For this option, the service code and case ID come from the underlying service delivered, not from the event.
- No Grouping - Each extract item is in a separate DEX session, even though it was part of an event. For this option, the service code and case ID come from the underlying service delivered, not from the event.
- If you receive an email with validation errors, resolve them and repeat steps 1-4.
- Once you receive a success email, return to the Extracts page
- Set the Extract Type to DEX. If you can't see the extract you created, set the Start Date and End Date to match the required reporting period.
- Click on the EXT record for the date range you specified at step 5.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the end of the header block and select Generate File.
- When you receive a success email, the extract will be attached to the extract record. Click on the Related tab.
- Scroll down to Notes & Attachments.
- The extract will be contained in a .zip file, which can be downloaded by clicking on the text link.