This article explains how to create a site for accommodation or other services.
Sites can be created under two broad categories in Lumary:
- Accommodation Services, which is for all respite and support accommodation sites or
- Other, which is for all sites that are not accommodation related.
The steps for creating either category are the same. To create a site:
- Click on the App launcher.
- Scroll down to All Items and click on the Sites text link.
- Click on the New button.
- Select the type of site.
- Click on the Next button.
- Complete all of the relevant details.
- Click on the Save button or Save & New if you have more sites to add.
Once the site's created, you can link a service to the site.