This article explains how to extend old rates for use beyond their expiry date.
You can continue to use previous NDIS rates in Lumary by extending the end date of the rate.
To use both new and old rates, you will also need to update your Lumary Settings to substitute new NDIS rates. Once you extend old rate end dates:
- if the rate is at the line item level in a service agreement, the system will only use the old rate against this line or
- if the rate is set up at a category level with no line items added, you will be able to select from both the old and the new rates.
To extend the end date of a rate:
- Click on the App launcher.
- Scroll down and click on the Services text link.
- Click on the Recently Viewed drop down list.
- Select NDIS Services.
- Click on the text link of the service name you want to extend.
- Click on the Related tab.
- Under Rates, click on the text link of the RATE NAME for this service.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the End Date field.
- Use the calendar to select an End Date that will cover you for as long as you need to use this rate.
- Click on the Save button.