This article explains how to link a service to a site.
For a service to be available when creating a service agreement, the service needs to be associated with a particular site. Learn more about how to create a site.
To link a service to a site:
- Click on the App launcher
- Scroll down to the All Items section and click on the Services text link
- Click on the Recently Viewed drop down list
- Select NDIS Services
- Click in Search
- Type part of the name of the service to filter your list
- Click on the text link of the service name you want to link
- Click on the Related tab
- In the Site Services/Programs section, click on the New button
- Make sure that Service Assignment is selected
- Click on the Next button
- Click in the Site field
- Select the relevant site
- Click in the Operating Start Date field and use the calendar to select a start date
- Click in the Operating End Date field and use the calendar to select an end date
- Click on the Save button.