| APPOINTMENT MANAGEMENT
- When a Session is cancelled due to Insufficient client attendance the Worker Appointment cancellation reason will appear as Insufficient Client Attendance.
- Enhancements made to rostering.
- Worker Appointments status should update as follows;
- Preferred - When Shift is not populated.
- Pending - Has a Shift that is not published.
- Rostered - Contains a published Shift.
- Complete - Worker Appointment has actual start and end dates populated.
- Cancelled - Worker Appointment has a cancellation reason Populated.
- Completed by the shift - When the Worker Appointment’s actual start and end dates have been set by the Shift (This will happen by setting actual start and end dates of a Shift which has rostered Worker appointments.)
Refer to Sessions
| MOBILE APP FOR SUPPORT WORKERS
- Alerts added to increase accuracy when claiming travel. eg When Time is 0 minutes or KMS are < 500m the user is alerted with a message "You have travelled x kms in x mins, is this correct?"
- You can create an Appointment Travel Record from salesforce that will be visible on App also.
- Capture Travel in kms or mins in app.
- Selecting End Shift will not be treated as if the Worker has completed this Shift early or it has been cancelled.
- When all sessions on a Shift have been completed or cancelled selecting the End Shift will not prompt that there are open sessions.
- When cancelling all clients the session will automatically appear as cancelled on the home screen.
Refer to Tracking Travel and Sessions
| SERVICE DELIVERY
- Automated monthly service delivery.
- A batch process that will run and migrate the service booking details into the new object.
- Capture cancellations against service bookings.
- Changes made to MYOB.
Refer to Creating Service Delivery Entries
| NDIS CANCELLATIONS
- If a cancellation is being made on an appointment that is chargeable (after 3pm the day before the service is due) and the plan that this service relates to already has 12 cancellations against it, then this cancellation should not create a service delivered record.
Refer to Cancellations
| NDIS TRAVEL
- When the service delivered record is created for travel by a worker to appointments it will be set to as claim type "Transport".
- A child record from the parent service delivered record will be created under the claim type "TRAN".
- When traveling with a client during a service you can claim the time as part of the service. Any extra costs for travel expenses must be using the transport line item 02_051_0108_1_1.
| NDIS PRICE GUIDE INTEGRATION
In Settings we have added new options with the ability to load Services and Rates:
- ACT/SA/WA/NT Feb 2019
- Vic/NSW/Qld/Tas Feb 2019
- Remote Feb 2019
- Very Remote Feb 2019
| BEDS CALENDAR UPGRADE
We have made further updates to our Beds Calendar;
- You can deliver against a plan service that is attached to a bed allocation record.
- It will calculate against the beds period.
- When a bed allocation is put "on hold" it will default to not allow services to be attached.
- There is the option for a nightly batch process that extends the functionality of the automatic service delivered creation for service agreements.
- The service periods will work as follows:
- Week - This calculates based on how many of the last 7 days a client has been in the bed.
- Day - This calculates a full day whenever the service is set against a day for the bed (even if it is only for a period of the day).
- Each - This calculates a quantity of 1 for the entire period the bed is set for. (each will be charged on the first day of the period where it is set)
- Hours - This calculates based on the time the client is in the bed for the day.
Refer to Booking Beds
- New Record Type in Reference Data Medications.
- Ability to Load data from Lumary Settings in the General Reference Data Section.
Refer to Adding Health Records
| SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Populate the Invoice No. field in the Financial Package.
Refer to Individual Service Agreements
How and When These Features Become Available
Lumary will install the release package into your sandbox for a piloting phase period of 6 weeks. Your organisation’s primary contact(s) have been notified of this sandbox upgrade approximately two weeks prior.
Following the sandbox period, the application upgrade will be automatically installed into your production environment, and the release will then be available to all users in your organisation. Communications will be made to primary contacts about the upcoming sandbox and production upgrades.
Consider communicating these changes to your users beforehand so that they are prepared.