This article explains how to use the mobile app to track the transport of a group of clients.
Under the NDIS, travel with clients is called transport. During an appointment, you may need to provide transport for a group of clients. To track transport for a group:
- Open the appointment.
You can track transport before, during or after an appointment. The screenshots show transport during an appointment.
- Tap on the Start Travel button.
- If your appointment has more than one client, you'll be prompted to indicate which clients you are transporting. You can either tap on All for this appointment to automatically select all, or Let me choose to indicate specific clients.
- If you are choosing, tap on the panel for each client you are transporting.
- A notification of Currently Travelling With will be added to each client you select. Once you've added all of the clients you're transporting, tap on the Start Travel button.
- You'll then be asked whether you need directions. Tapping on the Directions from Google Maps option will open the Google Maps app. Make sure you remember to come back to the Lumary app at the end of your journey.
- Once you arrive at your destination, make sure you remember to tap on End Travel in the Lumary app.
- A dialog will appear that describes your journey's distance and time. Review these details and then confirm whether they are accurate. If you need to adjust them, tap on the No, let me fix that text link.
- This will open the Travel Details form. Tap on each of the fields you need to adjust and make your changes.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button. This will create your travel records.
- The Start Travel button will continue to be available if you need to track any other travel or transport related to this appointment.