This article explains how to use the accommodation section of a client's record to keep track of their possessions.
You can keep track of a client's valuables by listing them on their contact record. To add details of a client's possession:
- Click on the Contacts tab
- Click on the name of your client. You may need to use the Recently Viewed drop down list to filter your options.
- Navigate to the Accommodation tab. You may need to click on the More dropdown arrow.
- In the Client Possessions section, click on the New button.
- Enter the Name of Possession and any other information. For electrical items, you can include information about electrical checks.
- Click on the Save button or Save & New if you have multiple items to add.