This article explains how to set up a service agreement for block funding. This will allow you to add multiple clients to a single service agreement.
Setting a block service agreement is slightly different than other types of service agreements. Unlike other agreements, block service agreements are created from the Service Agreements tab.
To create a block service agreement:
- Click on the Service Agreements tab. You may need to look for this option under the More drop-down list. You can also find this page by clicking on the App Launcher. Scroll down to All Items and click on the Service Agreements text link.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Service Agreement form.
- The Rate Type field is mandatory. Click on the drop-down list and select the type of rate that will be funding your agreement.
If you can't find the rate type you need, your system administrator may need to add a new rate type.
- The Start Date and End Date fields are also mandatory.
- Scroll down to the Funding Information section and add the Total Allocation Limit.
- Add any other information required by your organisation and then click on the Save button.