HOW TO GENERATE A QUOTE USING CONGA
You can generate a PDF document based on the details you have included in the Service Agreement.
1. On the top right corner of the Service Agreement, click Generate Quote.
2. Conga Composer opens. Select the template from the Template list on the left.
3. Review options on the right and select others if relevant.
4. Click Merge & Download.
5. Close the Conga window.
6. Access the downloaded document.You have two options:
a.) Go to your Downloads folder on your computer.
b.) Go the Service Agreement Related Tab, scroll down to the Files section.
7. Verify the Status has been updated to “Quote Submitted”
8. If needed, the Quote can be cancelled and generated again. Simply click the Cancel Quote button.
You have generated the quote. It has been saved automatically under the Service Agreement for future reference.
SIGN QUOTE ELECTRONICALLY
You have the option to get an electronic signature, e.g. when using a mobile device.
1. Click the Sign button.
2. Add the signature.
a.) Using a finger or mouse in the white textbox.
b.) Type in the Name of the signatory.
c.) Click Save.
3. Verify the Status has been updated to “Current”.
The Quote has been signed and you are ready to schedule the service delivery.
SIGN QUOTE IN WRITING
If the Quote is being signed in writing on a paper copy, you need to update the status manually and upload the signed copy.
1. Click the Amend button.
2. Click the calendar icon to select Client Approved Date.
3. Click Save.
4. Verify the Status has been updated to “Current".
5. Attach the signed copy to the Service Agreement.
- Go to the Related tab
- Scroll down to the Files section
- Click Upload File button
The Service Agreement is signed off and you are ready to schedule the service delivery.