This article explains how to create a goal achievement plan.
By setting and monitoring goals, you can show how your support and services help clients improve their lives. Using the system, you can create goal achievement plans, link them to service agreements, and track your clients progress and outcomes.
To create a goal achievement plan:
- Navigate to the client's contact record under the Contacts tab.
If you're going to link the plan to a service agreement, take note of the service agreement's SA number before you begin. You can find service agreements under the Contracts tab.
- Click on the Plans tab. You might need to use the More drop-down list at the end of the row of tabs to find this option.
- Scroll down to the Goal Achievement Plans section.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Goal Achievement Plan form. The Client field will be auto-filled with the client's name.
- The Plan Name field is mandatory, so you'll need to give your plan a name.
- Under Plan Type, you can also indicate whether you're using the goal achievement plan format for a different type of plan. For example, you could select Financial Plan or Positive Support Plan.
- To link the plan to a service agreement, click in the Related Service Agreement field.
- Type the full number of the service agreement, starting with "SA-". Click on your client's service agreement when it appears on the list.
- The plan can also be assigned to a worker in the Assigned To field.
- You can make workers aware that a plan has been included on a record by putting a tick in the Display as Alert checkbox at the bottom of the form. You'll need to add a description to the Alert Summary field, which is mandatory if you display an alert.
- The next part of the form captures information about who authorised the plan, and who consented to the plan and their relationship to the client.
- You can also set a Report Due Date.
- Fill out all the details required by your situation, then click on the Save button.
- Your plan will now be listed in the Goal Achievement Plans section. Once you've created your plan, you're ready to add goals and outcomes.