The Hogan release is fast approaching and soon you'll be able to take advantage of the great new features we have implemented as we strive to provide you with a disability and aged care management system that is prevalent and consistently evolving.
If you have any questions about information in this release we welcome you to contact your customer success manager who will be more than happy to guide you through the changes and address any questions you may have.
| SERVICE AGREEMENTS
We have provided you with greater flexibility when adding services by including the following options:
- Attach a client plan
- Additional travel costs and agreed rate can be specified on the service agreement such as rate per km charge.
- We now have a draft quote button - you can use this anytime and it doesn’t change the service status from draft to quote submitted.
Funding Calculator -
New and improved calculator! This will allow you to:
- Define the recurrence of services provided
- Select day / week / month and repeats
| BEDS CALENDAR
| We have redesigned our beds calendar with the following key features:
- Respite and accommodation
- Bed status changes automatically
- Added filtering such as bed type, site, region, gender etc
- Print calendar
- Colour coded by status
- Allows for site and bed restrictions
| NDIS COMPLIANCE
| Travel -
We have made changes to service delivery and within our mobile app that will make it easier for you to be compliant with new NDIS travel rules.
- When creating a session there is a “regional” checkbox option to select if the service to be delivered is going to be for a location in the MM4/5 region. This allows the worker to charge up to a max of 45 minutes.
- Using the Lumary mobile app and selecting travel (without selecting to travel with a client) you can automatically capture the travel time.
- Using the web app, worker travel records can be captured as a related record against the worker appointment.
- When creating a serviced delivered record from the service delivery entry screen, the total travel to appointment time can be captured.
- Separation of transport service delivered details allowing for easy corrections.
| Provider Portal Reconciliation -
- Ability to upload result files from NDIS, this is then represented back in their matching extract items and service delivered records.
- Service delivered/ Extracts - We now have the option to claim status.
- New NDIA claiming dashboard.
- Enhancements have been made to cancellations in accordance to price guide changes.
| Report Writing
- Service Delivery can now be added with the claim type of Report Writing for Therapy Services.
- Client plans can be attached to a service agreement.
- You now have the ability to create NDIA plan dates.
| CLIENT SUMMARY PDF
- New options available and accessible through Lumary settings.
| FINANCIAL INTEGRATIONS
TechOne/ Myob/ Xero-
- Out of the box integrations.
| APPOINTMENT MANAGEMENT
Mobile Phone App -
We have an app! This allows the support worker to access Lumary from a mobile phone. Some of the key functions are:
- Workers can track and record appointments
- Includes client details such as alerts, risk assessments and plans
- Travel case notes
- Map on home screen identifying the locations of current appointments
- Client appointment time
- Group sessions
- Service bookings start and end dates can now be captured
- Deliveries service automatically upon completion of appointments
- Correct NDIA cancellation options
- Rostering integration - Session integration with easyemployer to allow comprehensive rostering.
We have made further enhancements to meet more of your management needs.
- Region - you can set which region the session is in.
- Regional check box
- Employee message to communicate with worker using mobile device
- Create worker appointment check box - automated worker appointment created for the session
- Recurrence enhancements
- Calendar upgraded with filters, colour coordinated by status and detailed descriptions.
Worker Roster Visibility -
- Enhanced worker contact to make roster visible.
- View calendar.
Pendula Appointment -
- Client communications from sessions.
- A new picklist value 'Communication Refused' added to the content field.
- “Communication Recipient” checkbox.
- We have enhanced the accuracy of feedback on warnings and errors before claiming to portal, particularly around unidentified client’s circumstances.
PMHC MDS -
- Report more accurately around the postcode field.
With recent updates made to our invoicing process, invoicing from within Lumary now has the ability to be completely automated.
- When you have services that are to be invoiced, a batch process can be set up that will add the Service Delivered record to the cart automatically.
- The process will run on various schedules eg.. daily, weekly, monthly.
- This will automate a standard Lumary invoice PDF.
- If using Pendula it will send automatically to the responsible party.
How and When These Features Become Available
Lumary will install the release package into your sandbox for a piloting phase period of 6 weeks. Your organisation’s primary contact(s) have been notified of this sandbox upgrade approximately two weeks prior.
Following the sandbox period, the application upgrade will be automatically installed into your production environment, and the release will then be available to all users in your organisation. Communications will be made to primary contacts about the upcoming sandbox and production upgrades.
Consider communicating these changes to your users beforehand so that they are prepared.